iPads

iPads are great for school. They have infinitely many uses, and they make the lives of students easier and better. iPads Are an efficient tool in helping with education.

One great thing about having iPads for school is that everything you need is compressed into a single screen! This eliminates the need to carry heavy textbooks with you. Furthermore, being able to complete assignments on your iPad get rid of the time spent making sure you’re not forgetting any of your assignments at home. All you have to remember is your iPad, and you’re good to go!

Also, in this world of expanding technology, there are more possibilities for learning. iPads connect us to these new tools of education, and they can promote learning faster and better than without the use of technology. One app I use for school is Flipboard, which gives everyone in the class access to innovative, and informative news articles. Not everyone would be able to see these new forms of learning without the use of iPads.

Technology was made to help people with stuff, and learning is part of this stuff. By utilizing the more advanced technology, you are using the more advanced education system!

6 thoughts on “iPads

1. I feel very similar towards the use of iPads. Although hopefully soone I’d like to see much more of our books or work to be converted to be able to be used on iPads.

2. Glad you are enjoying Flipboard! I love to read using that app and another called Zite. You might check out that one, too, for customized reading.

Great word choice throughout, Dillon. I enjoyed reading your post.

• I downloaded Zite, and it seems much more organized than Flipbaord. It doesn’t have as many articles on the topics I’m interested in though, but hanks for the suggestion!

3. You have some good points in your expository, but in many classes we dont get to use them. I like how we can go on Edublogs on our iPads.

4. I agree that they have infinite uses, but I feel that most teachers don’t use them efficiently. Over half of my teachers don’t even use them. Come on, I use them in band! Step it up teachers! Good job Dillon on explaining iPads uses!