7th Grade Reflection

I think my second year at West Ridge has been great. A few bumps along the road, but I otherwise I think it’s been amazing. I started out with a good schedule, good teachers, and good friends. At first I thought it would be just like 6th grade, except with a little more difficult work.

After the first week of school, I discovered that I had twice as much homework. I thought there must have been a glitch in the matrix, but it turned out there actually was that much homework! When I got home it was practice my clarinet, complete a 50-problem-long math homework worksheet, complete chapter-long science reading notes, finish my front-and-back spanish worksheet, annotate my English book, work on my Texas history project, and do my part for my team in the Future City competition.

I have learned several things being in school, such as:
-how to work under pressure
-how to keep straight A’s
-STAR WARS
-how to write a post about a 7th grade reflection
-how to get in good shape for track season
-how to finish all of my homework with time left for playing video games (this one took me a while)
-how to code when making a video game
-STAR WARS

Although 7th grade may have been quite a bit harder than 6th grade, I still enjoyed it. I mean, it’s not better than no school, but it wasn’t really that bad. There’s not really anything about it I would want to change. As these last few weeks arrive, I’m hoping that they’re way easier than the other weeks because I’ve almost exploded with all of the learning that I’ve been cramming onto my brain.

One thought on “7th Grade Reflection

1. Congrats on a great year! You have indeed done good work, and you should be proud. You’ve been an excellent student, and I’ve enjoyed reading your composition work in English class.

I’ve also appreciated the Star Wars insights I’ve gained along the way!